12 December 2010

BFF With Delores Van Cartier :)

First. I'm watching Sister Act with my fellow Musikateer. :)


Second. There are few things I like about snow. I shall tell you what they are.
1. For a short time it's pretty. 
2. Every snowflake is beautiful and different from the other.
3. When I was younger it got me out of school.


Other than these 3 things, I HATE SNOW.
Why? I'll tell you exactly why.
1. It's wet.
2. It's cold.
3. When you play in it YOU get wet and cold.
4. It causes relatively normal people to freak out while driving..imagine what it does to all the already crazy people.
5. It ruins plans. Exhibit A: I was supposed to go home from college today. I tried. I got about an hour from here [well in real not-snow time it's only about 40 minutes] and it just got progressively worse. I was supposed to see a play that my mom is in the pit orchestra for...now I can't. 
                    Exhibit B: said play is now canceled because of the snow.
6. It gets in my coat and makes me wet and cold even if I'm not playing in it.
7. It causes me to slip around on the road when I'm driving.
8. It no longer gets me out of school..so I have to walk through it to get to class...


I could go on and on but I'm tired of complaining.
I know I should be thankful for it. God made it. It's beautiful. But the fact is that I HATE cold. I don't like it one bit. 
It makes my skin dry and my eyes cry. [ha that was more poetic than I intended]


There is one thing I can  be thankful for: I get to spend extra time with my Musikateers. :) I enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment