10 November 2011

Veteran's Day

Today is my favorite holiday. Read why HERE (it will open in a new window [I hope], so go ahead, CLICK IT!)
No, I'm serious. I just love it so much.
It always brings joy to my heart!

I usually make a t-shirt but decided not to this year.(mostly because every time I make a t-shirt it gets ruined in some fashion!).So this year I am posting pictures of real life and blog life friends with their [and some of my] loved ones. I love, or have come to love all of these women. Some of them I've never met before but hope to someday, and some of them I see on a regular basis. :)

The only thing I really have to say is that I'm so thankful for all men and women fighting, and who have fought for my freedom. And I'm proud to say that in less 7 months, I will be joining their ranks. I can't wait..I am BEYOND excited! :)

Enjoy! :)


ARMY






AIR FORCE







NAVY







MARINES



Unfortunately, I know no one in the Coast Guard.






*All photos used with permission. Thank you to all of you ladies who let me borrow your memories. I'm so grateful for you and your men! Have a blessed day. :)


Lovely ladies who let me borrow their military love:
Erika
Carissa
Christina
Samantha
Alana
Deanna
Jennifer
Christina
Kristina
Mollie


3 comments: