07 May 2010

Shall I Compare Thee to a Summer's Day?

It's been a while, eh? Well. Life happens.

This has quite possibly been the most physically, emotionally and mentally exhausting week since May 1 of 2006. Yea, that one was REALLY bad. Luckily, no natural disasters occurred in that one..just a heartbreak. Worse really. Anyway..

I had a gajillion finals that I never thought would end.
I got an A on my HUGE project!
I had a smoothie party with some great friends that I just adore!
I did a presentation on Tango music..well I worked the video and audio stuff, rather.
I think I did pretty well on my hardest final.
I got a B- on the singing portion of a final WOOOOHOOO!! [that's the first B I've gotten in that class since the 2nd semester of my freshman year...yea...]
Several of my friends lost everything they own.
Lots of people I don't know and never will know lost everything they own.
You should donate to the flood relief. They need it.
You can go here: nashvillefloodtees.com and buy a REALLY cool shirt. But wait a few days because they've overwhelmed paypal and it's not working properly right now. Be patient. Good things come to those who wait...or so I'm told.
I hate it when people ignore my texts when it's something they don't wanna talk about. Thats irritating. [And yes, that has something to do with the last statement, this isn't a tangent]
I can't wait to go home tomorrow and see my family! I miss them SOOOO bad.
I've become quite the bracelet/anklet making queen lol. :) Liz says I should make them and sell them but I don't think  I'm that good yet. It's just fun!
I watched Meet Joe Black the other night...it was interesting...I'm not sure how I feel about it. The ending was GOOOOOD but it was SOOOOO long..oh my word. So long!
I will miss my Murray friends this summer.
I am so sore right now. Andrea has pushed me and pushed me while we're swimming. It's harder than it looks. For real!

Well. I'm tired. I'll try to update in the summer. We'll see how exciting life is..

Love you guys for reading my thoughts and stuff!

Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment