23 May 2010

Steak and Shake: HIRE ME!

So. This is the blog where I tell you all the little random things I keep forgetting to in my other blogs. So it's gonna be a little chaotic up in here, just bear with me. :)

1. Jennifer and I ran over a HUGE snake the other night. We screamed. It was funny.

2. Tonight I got to see the AC Wal-Mart..holy cow..there's NOTHING in there. Seriously. It's just a bunch of shelves. The only good thing that's coming out of this remodeling is yellow walls!!. :)

3. The Navy called the other day [yes, the entire Navy] and told me that I have to lose 15-20 lbs before they can continue the "so you wanna join the Navy" conversation with me. Bummer. Prayers are appreciated.

4. It was hot as blazes in our house today. Geez.

5. My friend is getting to drive a Governmetn Issued Hummer! How exciting is that!?!? I think it's pretty cool. Unless he has to pay for gas, of course, then that would be a BUMMER!

6. My sister graduates on Friday. That's scary! I turn 21 in less than 2 months..that's scary too. Man, my parents must feel old. :) Love you, mom. haha.

7. I watched Remember the Titans today..IT HAS RYAN GOSLING IN IT!! [the guy from the notebook] I LOVE HIM!! His character is sooo funny. I don't think he has a name though..haha. I LOVE that movie so much. It's one of my all time favorites!

That's all I can think of right now..my brain is shutting down. Goodnight.

1 comment: