15 November 2010

Maybe It Was Memphis

I had a fantastic weekend!! 
Friday night, Rebecca, Andrea and I went out to the lake and laid under the stars for a little over an hour!! It got too cold so we left.
The stars are my favorite thing God made. I think they're so beautiful. The just put me in awe. Anytime I can see the stars you'll either hear me say something about how pretty they are I'll just stare at them. I love them so much. 
Then Saturday we went shopping in a nearby fairly large city. It was fun. It became kind of monotonous because neither of them were finding what they wanted lol. I was just looking at fabric colors.
We saw the movie Morning Glory. It was really cute! :)
Then Andrea and  I went to a basketball game...it was women's and apparently those aren't quite as exciting. I'm trying so hard to like basketball..I just get easily distracted and by the time my attention goes back to the game, 10 points or more have been scored. Ugh. 
I'm supposed to be going to a game tonight..it's a guys game so hopefully it'll be interesting and entertaining.
Then Sunday I went to church, did the small amount of homework I had, went to a recital, to dinner with my twin and then watched Antwone Fisher with Rebecca and her other roommate Emily. :)


Sometimes I think about, usually when I'm looking at the stars, how it's quite possible there's another "Earth"out there somewhere. No, I don't believe in aliens, but I think it's really selfish to think we're the only humans in the ENTIRE universe..there are thousands of other galaxies. And who's to say there isn't another planet out there somewhere that God created that didn't sin and they're living it up in the Garden of Eden?
I mean really can anyone be completely positive? No. You can think I'm crazy if you want, I'll just think you're selfish. It's cool.


So I emailed myself stuff I wanted to talk about in this blog. One of the things on my list was "men?"..I have NO idea what I was thinking about talking about lol. 
Maybe the fact that they're dumb?
I have NO idea.


I LOVE old country..like 90's and some early 2000s..[how should I abbreviate that? lol]
Examples: 
Pam Tillis [I'm listening to her right now, hence the name of this blog!]
George Strait [older stuff, his junk now is just that, junk.]
Patty Loveless
Trisha Yearwood
Terri Clark
Tim McGraw [again, older stuff]
Toby Keith [see above]
Vince Gill
Lorrie Morgan
SAWYER BROWN!
DWIGHT YOAKAM!
DIAMOND RIO!
Reba McEntire
Mary Chapin Carpenter
Lonestar
Lee Greenwood
LeAnn Rimes
John Michael Montgomery
Jamie O'Neal
Jo Dee Messina [old]
Georgia Satellites
Joe Nichols
Brooks and Dunn
Clint Black
Collin Raye
Alan Jackson [old] 
You get the idea. ;)


I'm so excited about my classes for next semester! I'm sure I've told you that before but I think it's quite alright to repeat myself. It is MY blog after all. :)


I get to go home this weekend! I'm EXCITED about that. 
I just like getting out of this town and go somewhere else..even if it's like an hour down the road lol.


Well. Now I'm just pulling stuff out of my rear. 


Until next time....maybe I'll have more interesting things to say then.

No comments:

Post a Comment