04 November 2010

Sometimes I Run Sometimes I Hide Sometimes I'm Scared of You But All I Really Want It To You Hold You Tight Treat You Right Be With You Day And Night Baby All I Need Is Time. :)

I'm sitting here with my best best friend.
She made a sock monkey. 
It's cute. 
It's cold in here.
I just read a friend's blog.
I know she'd appreciate your prayers. You may call her Javier, she just needs peace, wisdom and the love of the Lord to flood her soul.
I love her dearly. She's one of my closest closest friends.


I'm also talking to my friend Rebecca on facebook and trying really hard to fight the urge to talk to this other person who calls himself my friend but drives me up the wall.


Now we're changing ringtones.


Today I made the most amazing pandora station! THE BEATLES!! It's great! 
For those of you who don't know, pandora is a website where you can listen to 40 hours of music a month, you choose a band or genre then they play their music plus others who are similar.


GREASE! I love that movie. 


Most of you don't know who Muhlenberg County is..but they're dumb. They consolidated schools..ok whatever. But instead of everyone going to the same school they have Freshmen and Sophomores at one school and Juniors and Seniors at the other school. Wouldn't the point of consolidation be to put everyone in one school and save on something..whether it be gas, electricity, or teacher pay...something. That's stupid. They're dumb.


Tonight I'm going to a percussion ensemble concert that I'm excited about. Unfortunately, I'm going alone but that's alright. :) I'll survive.
THEN it's smoothie time!


I don't know what's going on this weekend and it's driving me CRAZY.
I need to know if I need to clean my room or not..but no one will tell me! ERG. 
Yes, I should clean it anyway but it may not be urgent. Ya know?


Well. This blog was pretty random and scattered but I felt like I should write something.
Hope you enjoyed it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment