15 January 2011

If You're Too School For Cool

My half week has been just downright incredible! I'll tell you all about it! :)

Wednesday: One of my friends whom I haven't seen in a loooooooooooong time came to church with me! She had fun. I just love her!


THEN Thursday! Dun dun DUUUUUUUUN! [that's the excited kind, not the doomed kind lol]
[Jason, if you're reading this you could probably skip to the next day, this is gonna be gushy girl stuff, although probably entertaining lol. Jason is my Sunday School teacher, he may or may not read this blog, he discovered it a few weeks ago, idk if he's a faithful follower or not.]
Ok Thursday. Momma and I went to the mall to get some stuff I needed for my recital dress. It was a shocking experience. Then to another place for another reason that I don't remember
THEN we went to Olive Garden.
At Olive Garden, we had a waiter. Typical, right?
Well. He just happened to be extremely good looking.
Side note: I just let my dogs outside [2 girls, one boy] and I need you all to know that they ALL lift their legs up to pee. Ok..on with the story.
Well. We learned his whole life story. I'm not sure he'd appreciate me sharing it with the entire world, if you want to know you can ask me in person or contact him via Olive Garden and I'm sure he'd be happy to tell you. :)
I will tell you a really cool part. HE CAN PLAY THE HARMONICA AND THE MANDOLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! among other less cool instruments
His mom played the oboe, like me, and his family is full of militaries, like mine.
Oook moving on. So he thinks momma and I are finished and ready to leave. He is mistaken. He bring us 3 mints each to take with us. But we want dessert. Momma makes me choose. I don't know what to choose. So he assists me. How nice of him. I choose the "badboy of all desserts" It truly was amazing. It was lots and lots of chocolate!
Then we're done for real this time. He brings, along with our new check, an entire handful of mints and places them in front of me. I look at them like "wow. that's a lot of mints" While I'm processing what just happened, momma says [I didn't hear her say this, she told me later. If I had been listening I would have been mortified!] "gee would you like her number?" according to her he looked at her, grinned, and giggled. I'm not sure exactly what I was doing at this point..but I was not paying attention to them.
Then we started talking about when I go back to school and he said something like "well if I don't see you before you go back..." and I'm thinking "what!? why on earth would I see you again, I don't have money for this place! you crazy!" and he says "ya know what..." and walks over to a box on the wall.
Guess what he returns with.
Ok, I'll tell you. ANOTHER handful of mints. Yes. I tell no lies. And he says "take these to the Navy with you!" and I was like "HAHA ok."
I left there with TWENTY FIVE MINTS. TWENTY FIVE!!! Oh My Lanta.
So he takes my plate and walks away.
In the meantime, mother grabs the pen and tries to find an empty place on the receipt to write down my PHONE NUMBER! I said "mom stop. Mom. Stop. MOM STOP" I got pretty loud. And took the pen.
Had I known what had transpired earlier I may have been more willing to let her do this...but I had no idea. I just feel awkward giving my number to someone who doesn't ask for it..I mean how do either of us know he wasn't just being nice? And what's he gonna say when he calls "uuuhhh you gave me your number"? LAME. Plus! What if someone else had gotten it and then some weirdo called me. No. Thank. You.
We went to the bathroom and we left.
No, he wasn't black, for the record.
THEN that afternoon I got to see one of my best friends from high school that I haven't seen for real real, like besides bumping into her at walmart, since probably when we went to college! :( I watched her eat mexican food bc I was still full from Olive Garden.
THEN I had dinner with the friend who came to church with me. We had such a great time! I miss her a lot and I'm sooooo glad we got to catch up! Her brother is going to Afghanistan, he's a marine, pray for him and her family please.

Friday [that's today..wow this post is gonna be kind of long...]
I went to the local army base for a job interview this morning. Little did I know, you have to have a visitor's pass to get on base. To get a visitor's pass you have to have registration, insurance and driver's license. Well guess who couldn't find their new insurance cards..yep..so it took longer and I was 15 minutes late but the woman understood! I didn't technically get the job, she's going to use me as a backup housekeeper and babysitter. I'm pretty excited because it's good money. You can pray that I get another way to make money this semester..I've got A LOT to save up for. Whoa I just did something strange and I thought I lost my post and I almost started crying. For real.
Ok anyway. So I half got the job. 
THEN I went to Kroger to put in my prescription THEN I had lunch with one of my BEST friends! I love her and I'm so glad I got to see her again before I went back to school!!! We had a great time! 
THEN I picked up my prescription I went to Ms. April's house. She's making my recital dress, I had to try on this replica she made..well is it a replica if the first one hasn't been made yet..anyway..it fit so onward we go.
Then I went to Food Lion and saw the mother of the girl who came to my church and ate dinner with me. I love that ENTIRE family! There's not one of them I wouldn't want to hang out with! Pray for her, she hurt her back and she's taking her son's deployment pretty hard. Since she hurt her back, she had to give up her babysitting job, so pray that she finds something else she can do!
Then I went home, then to the bank, then home again.
My best friend has this really good knack for calling me while I'm taking a nap. Twice this week she's done so. But it's alright I forgive her.
THEN we ate Taco Bell for supper. Seriously, I think we've had Taco Bell more this break than I had my entire high school career. I'm not even kidding about that at all.
Then mom and I watched It Could Happen To You. GREAT movie! :)

NOW I'm writing this blog and I'll tell you what's going down the rest of the weekend!

SATURDAY!
I'm going with Jennifer to her little brother's basketball games. THEN we're going to our friend's house with our other friend and having a SLEEPOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo stoked! So So so so!!!!!

SUNDAY!
First church.
THEN my best friend since I was 2 is having a baby shower and I'm sooooooooo excited! I haven't seen her in a really long time because she moved to Wyoming! :( So I'm pretty stoked about that.
Then I'm hanging out with Jennifer! Oh yea, mom, I forgot to tell you, I'm hanging out with Jennifer. :)

THEN MONDAY!!!!!!!!!
I should probably pack....
THEN Jennifer and I are going back to Olive Garden. :) :) :) hahahahahahhahaha
I'm pretty excited! I'll keep you posted on what's going down...we don't even know if he'll be working or not..so it could just be us having fun!
Then I go back to school Monday night..fun fun fun...lol

Thaaaaanks for reading. :) I hope you enjoyed my half week as much as I did!! :) Laater!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your stories. I'm not even kidding about that. They're so HILARIOUS. I love you and I can't wait to see you Monday night!!!

    ReplyDelete