25 May 2011

The "Oops I Forgot to Say That" Post.

So in my excitement of the Disney World post...I forgot that I'd made a list while I was there of things that I'd learned. I just found it.

Now I must share it. I can't believe I forgot about it.

1. Children with accents are the cutest things I've ever seen (heard) in my entire life! SO cute. I told you about the little girl with the British accent in my last post. There was a kid at Epcot..he was probably 10 or 11. He said (also in a British accent) "Well I DON'T KNOW DAD I'VE NEVER BEEN HERE BEFORE!" so cute. So cute!

2. Riding roller coasters is the coolest thing ever. It pumps adrenaline through your body like nobody's business!! It was then I realized I need to lead an adrenaline filled life. Nothing less will do. Of course flying planes in the Navy will do this for me and I'm totally PUMPED! :)

3. Disney is absolutely ridiculous. On all levels. The amount of work put into all of their rides, shows and exhibits is...ridiculous. There's so many intricacies and attention to detail. Oh my goodness. If you haven't been, go. It's amazing. So crazy.

4. Ok. Don't think I went into this thinking "I'll find a husband when I'm at Disney World!" because I didn't. I just notice things. And one thing I noticed was that single guys don't go to Disney World..unless they're like 11. They all have girlfriends, fiancees and wives. So you shouldn't go to Disney World thinking you'll find a man. It won't happen. :)

5. I took one semester of Spanish in college. And let me tell you what, it was the best decision I ever made! :) hahaha not really..but it was really fun to eavesdrop on people's conversations! I didn't understand a whole lot but what I did understand was semi entertaining.

6. I noticed A LOT of pregnant women. And when I say A LOT I mean like 3 out of every 5 women were pregnant. No joke. The LAST place I'd want to go if I was pregnant was is Disney World. That is whack! No thank you! And I'm not about to take a 3 year old who won't remember it either! Crazies.

7. Ok..most of you who know me know that most of the time I'm attracted to bad boys. No one knows the root reason but I believe I discovered it in this land of Magic. One word: Aladdin. That was my favorite Disney movie..still is..and now we all know why. *lightbulb..*

8. Snow White didn't need a prince to be a princess.

Yes, I know there are only 8. I wish, too, that there were 10. It just simply wasn't meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment