13 February 2011

Gotta Be Ready Be Ready to JUMP Down on Jump STREET!

This weekend I went home with a dear dear friend of mine. :) We had lots of fun!
We got to hang out with all her family. I  just love them! They make me feel loved back! We went over to her aunt and uncle's house, played with her cousin, went to dinner, came back to their house, played with her cousin and went back home.
Ya know, sometimes I don't feel like I've lost any weight..actually most times. And most times I don't even feel like I look like I have. I was sitting on the floor playing with her cousin and either her aunt or uncle asked how much weight I've lost. I can't remember which one. So I told them. And her uncle says "yea I can tell, your face is a lot slimmer." and I said "really? I don't feel like" and he said "yea! you've increased your hotness factor!" HAHAHAH. I'm sure I turned red. Then her aunt says "I'm sure that makes her feel good, coming from a bald 40 yr old!" And he says "Well I HAVE eyes! I'm not blind" HAHA. This did make me feel good! Although I'm not sure that I expressed that to him..the whole time I was thinking "I have a hotness factor..since when!?!? And it's been increased...? whoa." lol.
Yesterday I studied Navy [6 days!], then we watched 21 Jumpstreet [New almost favorite show!]. We went to visit one of our friends' mothers. Then to MEXICAN for supper!! Yuuuum!
Today another aunt had a baby shower. That was a lot of fun..and once again my ego was boosted lol. Her OTHER aunt lol..not the 1st or the one with the unborn baby...was telling me how good I looked. I really appreciate confidence boosters like that. They don't go to my head, I promise lol. Sometimes I act conceited but that's not me AT ALL. I still have like 10-15 more lbs to lose. And I'm trying really hard!

Like I said, my test is in 6 days. I'm prepared..I know I am. I think the devil is trying to psych me out or something. I don't have a whole lot of time to study for it this week, so pray that times open up, classes get cancelled and I use my time wisely! I'm sooooo excited! I can't even begin to tell you.

So I'm taking this new vitamin that's supposed to suppress your cravings for sugar. That's what my mom said Dr. Oz says. 1. I didn't know she watched that show. 2. I believe her. So I'm taking it and it turns my pee BRIGHT yellow. Like I'm not even kidding yellow. It's so weird! The first time it freaked me out. It's like I hadn't drank any water for DAYS but I'd had like 32 oz already that morning! WEIRD I say!

3rd times a charm. Or so I hear. hahahhahahahhaha

I keep having weird dreams. About the same person. Like REALLY weird. They could stop anytime and I wouldn't mind.

THE SUN WAS OUT TODAY. It was the most gorgeous day EVER! I hope tomorrow is similar!

Well I need to go to bed. I'm getting up earlier than usual to study. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment