16 March 2010

I Should Be Snotted Out By Now...

I'm not sure where to start today....I guess I could start with the title of this blog...


So last Wednesday my sinuses FRRREEEAAAKED out...I could barely stand up come 5:30, so I went back to my room and slept until 10:30, got up, ate a pb&j and went back to sleep until 6 on Thursday morning. Man it was so refreshing..I then stayed congested until about Saturday. Sunday I was alright, everything started coming out..and...it's STILL coming. Like, I kid you not, every time I blow my nose, I have about 6 feet of toilet paper [which, folded in half, is 3 feet] and I honk right into it, ask my coworkers, they've heard me. And I use every inch of it at least 5 times a day if not more!!! I have no idea where all this snot is coming from, I hope it doesn't turn into brain matter! That could be scary! I mean, seriously it's  A LOT of snot!!! Thankfully, it's clear so that means I'm not infected. Does anyone have insight as to how I got so much snot!? Geez.


This morning I spent time with Jesus again...that was great! Liz is lending me a book to read, it should be good!! 


Today in the office, we watched Glee! Haha..there's nothing to do because the boss is gone to CALIFORNIA!!! Ugh..I wish I could go...oh well. :) I'll have fun with Rebecca in St. Louis!
While watching Glee, I attempted to backup my computer because it will be getting wiped cleaned next week...it was going great..then something happened and it went ballistic. So i started over..I got to the 2nd disc and it messed up again. So I gave up. So I searched around for a hard drive I could borrow, I found one..then I found a more convenient one that I can hopefully use. So, Jesse, if you're reading this, I may text you around 10 to tell you you don't have to bring the Fanninator's! :) 


Rebecca and Andrea passed their hearing!! YAY!! Now they can carry on with their recital! 


AH!! Today in aural skills I only missed 5 notes in the harmonic dictation! YAY! AND I modulated to the right key in the melodic dictation!! YAY ME!! 


Liz doesn't feel well today..it's her functional layer. I feel her pain. :( 








TODAY MY DADDY IS 58!! YAY DADDY!!! :)






Jennifer complained because I didn't mention her...so here I am mentioning her. :) She is working at Wal-Mart RIGHT NOW! I told her I hardly mentioned anyone but she didn't buy it...


FRIDAY AT 2:30 STARTS SPRING BREEEEAAAKKK!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!


I'm excited to go home, well I'll only be there for one day and a half..then I'll be back 4 days later. :) I miss my family! Friday is my sister's 18th birthday! AAAAHHH!! I can't believe it! I got her good presents!! :)


As I was walking back across campus to return to my dorm this afternoon, I saw my friend Jennifer [not the same one stated above] and so I walked with her...then she saw her friend [I think his name was Steven] and man he walks FAAASSSTT!! Most of you know, I'm a pretty slow walker...I've never walked that fast across campus in my life!!! lol. It was a challenge lol. 


Well. Today wasn't as exciting as yesterday. oh well. Love you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment