30 March 2010

Ya Cruisin For A Bruisin

I have a headache.
I just want to find that dumb piece of paper that my department chair and I wrote on that tells me what classes to take next semester...so I can look them up and make a tentative schedule.
I'd also like to find the list of oboe music that I was going to give to Mr. Erickson concerning my recital next Spring.
I'd like it very much if my computer didn't turn off when it felt like it and if it would wake up in a pronto like fashion...but no..it takes forever..like 10 minutes forever and by that time I'm tired of waiting so I just turn it off and turn it back on then blah blah blah blah....
Today was a LOOOONG day.


BUT..


I saw armies AND it's only Tuesday!!
And one of my favorite people sat in 2 of my classes today! Hah. :)


And, I know it's alright because Jesus loves me so much I can't even begin to describe it to you!
I also have great friends that hug me via  facebook status! :) 


My roommate is really chill tonight. I wish I had her chillness. I'm so flustered right now. Bah.


I was tired 3 hours ago..where did that feeling go? I just want to go to bed and end this day but I have a floor meeting at 10..yippee....


Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment