07 July 2011

Fresh. Exciting.

Today was just as bad as yesterday. I don't really feel like re-hashing all the bad parts so I'll give you a brief rundown. I'm just tired of the junk. I won't be surprised if one of the guys goes off on my uncle in the coming weeks. They're getting really irritated that he's treating me like I should know everything there is to know about everything. We'll see. If it happens, I'll let you know.

I did find out that 1. my uncle did know it was my birthday because he said something to Bryan about it yesterday and 2. he was at the shop at 8 yesterday morning. My train arrived at 915. He could have picked me up. But he didn't.
My aunt texted Bryan this morning about last night and she was apparently IRATE. My uncle has it coming when she returns. I do not want to be around for that conversation!

Tonight would be one of those nights when I wish I had my Flopsy-she was my first dog and my best friend. She was a bassett hound. Whenever I'd get upset and just want to cry, I'd lay down next to her and cry and cry and she'd let me, for as long as I needed. I miss her very much at times like these.

Today, I learned how to build a bike! Bryan taught me how. I'm in the middle of building one now. So hopefully I can post pictures tomorrow night of the finished product!

A really pretty boy came into the shop today! He wanted to buy a bike. Unfortunately, I haven't learned how to sell them yet. Man, if I knew how, I know he would have bought it! But I didn't know exactly what to tell him and everyone else was busy with customers. He said he'd come back. I'm not sure if he did or not. I was busy being yelled at. He was one of those people who really listens to you when you talk. Or at least he looked like he was interested in what I was saying lol. He was very polite. I like polite. After this summer, I will not take polite for granted.

I was told exactly where my place is in this house [according to my uncle] and now I'll tell you.
Uncle
Motorcycles
Aunt
Jenny.
Yes. I should be after my aunt. But motorcycles? Really? No he didn't give me this order specifically. I drew conclusions with the context clues I was given. He said we couldn't go out for my birthday because his motorcycles came first. Whatever.

On a happier note: I got the wedding pictures I ordered! If I'm allowed to post them, I will! They're marvelous. :)

I really enjoy working with Bryan and Dave. They're both entertaining. They make work go by faster and help to keep my tongue in check...whether they know it or not lol.

That's all. Hopefully tomorrow will be fabulous. I get to wear my new tie-dye shirt that Rebecca sent to me! yay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment