28 July 2011

I Have Grown Too Strong To Ever Fall Back In Your Arms

It's been a while, right? I know. Trust me. :)


1. I went to Six Flags Great America on Sunday. It was awesome!!! My cousin and I did the DareDevil Dive! It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!! :) Seriously. FUN. You should check out my pics on facebook! I also got to ride the American Eagle. If you've seen the tv show Step By Step, you've seen this roller coaster. If not, watch this:


Looks SO fun, right!? Oh it was! I thought it was just going to be like a slow ride because it's a wooden roller coaster...no way jose! That joker FLEW! It was GREAT! :)

2. I saw a Navy there. 
3. My test is in one week and one day. (August 5) I'm sort of nervous about it. I know I can do it. I'm just afraid I won't. I'm really excited though too. I'm just ready to get the ball rolling for this part of my life! 
4. My grandparents are coming on Friday and bringing my sister along. I'm glad they're bringing her. If they weren't, I don't know the next time I would see her. By the time I get back home, she'll be back at school!
5. I follow a young woman's blog who is FABULOUS! She and her husband are hilarious! He's in the Navy and she's along for the ride. She's hosting a giveaway (click on that link to see the cool stuff!) on her blog and I'm really excited! She's giving away lots of cool stuff! :) Go check it out!
6. My uncle is a child. 
7. I think I'm addicted to starburst candies. How unfortunate.
8. The bracelet that my Marine friend gave me is breaking. :( It looks like this: 

Mine is the whiter arm.
I've tried everything I know to fix it. Well..actually just superglue. It seemed to maybe have done more harm than good. It's got a hole in it. Does anyone know a way to fix it? Please share it if you do! I know I could probably get another one but this one was handed to me..by him. It wouldn't be the same.
9. I'm convinced I'm leaving the shop this week with one less finger...the other day I nicked my pinky with a wrench, that same day I broke my first nail. And those of you who know my hands, you know that I don't have long nails so it was quite a feat. Then today I busted up my knuckle and I don't even know how! [sidenote: it is STORMING outside! Geez lapeez! I think we have a tornado warning for the next hour. The wind and rain are outrageous!] So I went to get this tiny kid's bike, handed it to the woman, went to get the attractive man with lots of muscle's bike, I look down and my knuckle is bleeding. What on Earth!?!? Sheesh.
10. Ya know, I don't appreciate when people say "well when you're in the Navy you won't be able to do ____" It make me so irritated. I want to yell at them "Do I LOOK like I'm in the Navy to you!? Well, I'm not..so until I am, I'll do whatever I feel like doing!" or "Are YOU in the Navy!? No. Didn't think so..so how the heck do YOU know I won't be able to do _____?! You don't. So shut up." I especially don't like it when people try to tell me I'll have eat all sorts of nasty and that I should just go ahead and suck it up. Why the heck would I do that now if I don't have to? There are certain things that I know I will have to do once in the Navy. And when the time comes, I'll do them. Until then, go eat dirt jerks!
11.Lately I've wanted to spell taco.."talko"..I know, it's weird. :)
12. Today I heard a song that I've heard a gajillion times before. But today I really listened. It spoke to me, no not spiritually. Situationally. Yes, I'd applied it before but today it was different. It was like I was hearing it for the very first time. I could tell it was written about someone. Not just to make money. Someone's heart was broken and they let the raw emotions inside of them bleed out onto a page. It's beautiful. 
This song is perfect for me. I hope I never have to play it for the person it applies to though.
To check out the song I'm talking about, click here

That's all lovely readers! I hope you enjoyed! :)




1 comment:

  1. I need to ride that roller coaster real soon.

    P.S. An international student saw me reading your blog. She loves the tie-die. LOVES the tie-die.

    ReplyDelete