17 July 2011

Piiiiiictures! :)

I got permission from the photographer to post these. Her name is Gloria and you can check her out here. The pictures have  funny quality because I had to take them to the store and scan them on to a cd. But the originals are perfect.

Sorry, they're willynilly no order. :)

The Bride and her brother. I walked down
the aisle with him. 

Dancing. :)

The photographer told me to do that, I promise.

The Bride and her mother.
That's me crackin it up in the background!

The Girls! :)

The Bride and I. :) This was our fun pose.
I told her I wanted to take advantage
of my pockets!

There's a Green Bay Packer in this photo.
Can you figure out which one he is!?
The answer is soon to come!

Aaaawe. 

:)

This was the Best Man's idea..the guys were down for it
but the girls had no idea what to do!

The Girls, again. :)

This was our serious pose.

This picture is so stinkin cute! They're gorgeous!
The girl on the right, holding the groom, is his sister.

:)

The Bride's Grandmother and Grandfather
I didn't meet him but she's precious! I love her!

The Bride's mother and step-father. 

Aaaaawe! :)

THAT'S THE PACKER AND HIS BROTHER!!!!!!!

Their dance was so cute!!

SO Cute.

Instead of throwing her bouquet, she gave it to her mother.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD
Last but certainly NOT least! :) 
This is for my daddy.
A picture with the Green Bay Packer. 
Please don't tell him. 
It's a surprise.
I can't decide which is better.
In one I have funny eyes and the other I feel like I look awkward. 
Votes, please. :)






1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I love wedding photos! It looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete