11 July 2011

There's Only One Thing To Do Three Words Four Yooooooou.

Today was a goooooooood day. Much better than any day last week. Well, maybe except for Monday because I was alone all day and it was pretty good.

I meant to tell you this, maybe on Saturday. I don't remember which day. I do remember that I was very angry at my uncle because he took the bumpiest road in the whole state and that stupid motorcycle made my esophagus hurt. UGH I was irate.
Buuuuut I was entertained at one point. hahahah.
So my uncle believes the only kind of music that's worth listening to is rock-n-roll. I believe I've stated this fact before. Anyway. So this attractive male pulls up in a pickup truck next to us at a stop light. Out of his radio is playing Eminem. HAHAHAH. My uncle was SOOOOOOOO annoyed. I thought it was hilarious. THEN when the light changed and the kid got ahead of us, I saw that he had  US Navy license plate holder. That made that moment ten times better! haha.
While I'm on this subject, I'd like to clear something up. I don't know the technical terms for women who like men in uniform. Yes. I do appreciate viewing these men. And I wouldn't mind marrying one. However, what ever man falls in love with me and can't seem to live the rest of his life without me is the man I will marry...whether he wears ACUs or tutus! Ok, maybe not tutus...but you get my drift. I just wanted to clarify. Moving on...

I painted my nails last night. The color is called "Blue Me Away" by Sally Hansen. First I must interrupt your regularly scheduled program for this announcement. I can find ANYONE on Facebook. I'm serious. hahaha. I just found a friend of a friend that that friend had been looking for for a whiiiiiile haha. It took me like 30 seconds. Seriously. Ok...so I painted my nails. It took me like 3 tries to get my middle, ring and pinky fingers of my right hand to look halfway decent. Today at work I washed windows. I had to put this stuff called "Goof Off" on parts of it because papers had been taped up and the glue was left. Well unbeknownst to me, that junk takes off every kind of goop it come in contact with...and what do ya know...my fingernails happened to be right there in the middle of the action all painted and pretty. Those 3 stinkin fingers that I spent (probably literally) 30 minutes on were ruined. Ruined. I was so sad. I still am sad. Not sad enough to fix them yet though...maybe in the morning.

Today, I built TWO bikes. I was only supposed to build one. This is what went down...my uncle told me to go get a pink "Puddin 16"" bike out of the basement. Well, little did I know that there's also a bike named the "Lil Puddin" and it's 12" So I bring up the Lil Puddin. I start putting it together and see that it's only a 12"...I think "Well, maybe I misheard him" That was the only "puddin" I saw down there. So this had to be the one. I am almost finished putting it together and he comes over to get something. He says "I said a Puddin..that's a Lil Puddin, you did the wrong bike" I look at him, dejected and say "I'm sorry" and he said "It's fine" and walked away. HE JUST WALKED AWAY! I thought for sure he was going to yell at me to listen more carefully next time or look around a little more. Nothing. I got nothing. Mind blown. So when I went down to look for the bike I'd originally been instructed to assemble, I found it. But not in the right place. The first bike had been inventoried. Which means it had been assigned a number and a receipt. There was a row in the middle of the floor that I didn't even look at because they hadn't been inventoried and I wasn't supposed to build them if they hadn't been. So I told him that it didn't have a number or anything and he said that was fine, he'd take care of it. So I built the bike and put the serial number in the little basket.
Phew. Crisis avoided. (yes, I know the word is averted but I didn't do anything to avert it..)

Today is 7/11..which means you can get a free 7 oz slurpie at 7/11 because it's their birthday.

It's also the 213th birthday of the President's Own United States Marine Band. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS! (and girls) I wish I had known before 9 pm...I would have celebrated properly. But, I know for next year! :)

That's all for tonight, folks!
AH! wait, I got permission from the photographer to post the wedding pictures from the wedding I was in! So as soon as I can figure out if I can make a cd at walmart from pictures that aren't on a card, I will have them up!! :)  I'm REALLY excited. Hopefully, by Wednesday (that's my day off and I can run errands) I'll have the one of Mr. Masthay and I and I can post that as well.
Ok. That's all for real this time.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, there's just something about a man in uniform! ;)

    ReplyDelete