11 June 2011

Fly Like An Eagle To The Sea

This post is not chronological.


1. I met a Senator today. Apparently he's been a regular at the shop for 25 years. That's what Dave said. I guess he had his bike tuned up or something..it's quite possible that I washed it..but honestly, they all look the same to me after a while so who knows. They've got to really be nifty to make a lasting impression. This Senator has some sort of something where he has to ride his bike in the parking lot...or something..I'm not sure..anyway. He was debating on getting a helmet or not lol. It was a funny conversation. He was a funny enjoyable man with nice eyes. I'm pretty sure I talked to his wife on the phone. So I talked to a Senator AND his wife today. He even addressed me directly! He ended up getting a helmet, in fact he walked out of the store wearing it...that was funny!


2. My aunt bought me a pandora charm bracelet thing for graduation. We went to the store yesterday to get a bigger size, I think I told you that. We also got a booklet with all the charms. I was looking through it and saw an anchor! But it's like $120!! A stinkin charm! Just because the anchor is gold and the little link thing is silver. Dumb. They didn't have a plain silver one. Ugh. I might look online to see if it was just a weird thing in the book. Also..they seem to have changed my birthstone from Ruby to Carnelia...did this happen in real life or just pandoraland!? I don't even know what the heck a carnelia is. Also, going back to the anchor, they had NO military beads at all..which really surprised me. It was weird. Again, I'm going to look online to see if that book is the real deal.


3. On the way home today, we were driving along and this mustang pulls up next to us at a stoplight. Red light turns green, we take off. A few seconds later the mustang zooms past us. Idiots. This happens like 3 more times. Like they were trying to race. Idiots.


4. The first song that came on the radio this morning at the shop was Fly Like An Eagle. I love that song because of Space Jam. :)


5. "When they play Red Red Wine, you have to be the 103.7th caller" I heard this song today. Haha-yet another Baby Mama reference. Why am I living this movie!?!?


6. We took the other Harley today. [like the other Tucker..hahaha] Yes, he has 2, one is for long distance travel and the other is the 100th Anniversary edition. I don't really understand that...they had motorcycles in 1903 and cars were invented around the same time..this makes no sense to me. But whatever. So we took the long distance one, I'm not sure why but we did. It's supposed to be more comfortable. I have to admit it's less awkward, there's a seat back between the two of us. It was a little more comfortable  But in the words of Elvis Presley himself, it left me "all shook up" and I'll leave it at that.


7. I met Bryan's wife today. She seemed nice. I didn't really get to talk to her. She only works Saturdays so..I guess I'll have more to report next week..


8. Tomorrow is church. I have to go alone, the surrogate parents are going on a motorcycle ride tomorrow. I have to find this church, enter it, find a seat and sit alone. I'm really not down for all of that but I guess I'll just have to suck it up. The devil is trying really hard to get me to stay home. I HAVE to go. I NEEEEEEED to go. There's service at 915 and one at 1045. I was going to go to the 915 one so I could get back and maybe run before it got too hot. But 1. it's not supposed to get higher than mid 70s next week...THIS IS SUMMER...so I'll probably be ok and 2. I'd rather sleep in. I'm tiiiiired. So the 1045 it is. I hope people are nice. I just want friends. I want good people to hang out with this summer.


9. This weather is absolutely ridiculous. I don't really enjoy the heat. But it's summer..it's SUPPOSED to be hot..this cold rainy nonsense  has got to go.


10. On the way to work I saw a big van that advertised cupcakes on the side. I was intrigued..so I went to their website. It's an interesting story. These 2 sisters run a cupcake shop. One sister got cancer and the other helped raised money to pay medical bills by selling cupcakes. Now they run this business as a result of her cupcake popularity. Maybe by the end of the summer I'll have one and let you all know how it was!


11. So I've told you that the suburb I'm working in is WEALTHY..well i just noticed today that around the corner from the shop is a house. Well, there are LOTS of giant houses. This one is modest, not run down by any means, but because of its surrounding it looks run down. On the porch is a sign that says "Poverty Acre" I thought it was HILARIOUS!!! I hope I can meet those people. I bet they're fun people that like to stick it to the man!
"jamba juice is the man?" 
"yea, corporate juice pimps"---baby mama...twice in one post hahahah! I love that movie so much.


Ok that's all. Time to close the computer and do something else..text Megan or go to sleep hahah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment