26 June 2011

No Woman No Cry.

Continuation from last night....


Did you know that McDonald's now has a Rolo McFlurry!? I want to try it sooooo bad! 


My aunt had to get her car fixed because she ran over a curb or something and damaged her rim. 
So she took it to my uncle's best friend's shop. 
He only works on high end cars.
Hers is a Nissan but I guess the model is considered high end. I'm not sure. Anyway. 
Because this happened, we had to have someone from the shop pick us up from the train on Monday. 
He drove a BMW. 
I believe it was the first time I'd ever ridden in one. It was nice I guess..nothing special lol. 
But HE was beautiful. 
He looked like an older version of one of my friends. 
He was in the Air Force for 7 years! 
He's older though...and married...dang.
(I also saw another guy that looked like an older version of the same friend, yesterday at the shop. Beautiful.)


Last week I learned how to change tires. 
That was fun! 
I've changed probably 15 or so since then. 
I'm a pro.
I also learned how to answer the phone.
I'm a pro at that too. :)

I've been meaning to tell you this since the first day.
There's a baseball field that we pass on our way to work.
Every time I see it I think it says "leukemia" but it never does.
The name of the field is Buikema.
Why would you name a field that? 
Why?

On our way home we pass a body shop. 
In the back is a mannequin torso and head sitting on top of a fence post. 
It's so weird.

I'm about tired of being around guys. 
I need some girl friends.
Girlfriends. I've been meaning to talk about this too.
In the North they refer to their friends that are girls as "girlfriends."
I remember listening to my aunt talk when I was younger and being completely confused as to what was going on!
It seems to be the norm here. 
I still have a twinge of confusion when someone say it.
But that twinge doesn't last long.

My aunt and I went for a run/walk the other day and saw thousands and thousands of tiny baby frogs!
They were SO cute! I wouldn't have even noticed them if we hadn't seen a guy trying to catch them.
I think that the subdivision owners (...I'm not sure of the correct term for that) released them to help with bugs.
They were SO cute.

Apparently they just released human breast milk to the public to buy..in the store.
Ew. That's so gross.

The water guy came the other day. 
I was VERY thankful.
The city water felt gross in my mouth and got warm really quick if it just sat out.

Did you know you can buy coffee from Kohl's? 
Yep. Sure can.
Bryan ordered some and it came to the shop.

The guys are so weird.
They think I don't know what's going on.
Like they're talking in code or something.
The other day Bryan says "Hey Dave, you should check out the bar entrance"
Apparently there were 2 "hot chicks" walking across the parking lot toward the bar.
Dave missed them. HAHAHA. 
I couldn't see them so I can't tell you if they were actually "hot" or not.

On the way home from work Thursday, my uncle and I heard the most ridiculous song ever.
You should listen to it HERE.
For those of you who can't listen. Here are the lyrics:
She Don't Use Jelly by The Flaming Lips

I know a girl who thinks of ghosts
She'll make ya breakfast
She'll make ya toast
She don't use butter
She don't use cheese
She don't use jelly
Or any of these
She uses vaseline(x3).

I know a guy who goes to shows
When he's at home and he blows his nose
He don't use tissues or his sleeve
He don't use napkins or any of these
He uses magazines(x5).


I know a girl who reminds me of Cher
(reminds me of Cher).
She's always changing
(she's always changing).
The color of her hair
(color of her hair).
She don't use nothing
That ya buy at the store
She likes her hair to be real orange
She uses tangerines(x6).

Ridiculous.
So we all sit down to dinner the other night. We usually eat at the table except for sometimes we use tv trays and watch the news.
My uncle was sitting down first so he turned the tv on.
I walk over and sit down.
We're watching America's Next Top Model.
Yes. You read correctly.
I thought "Well...ok, I like this show too..."
It was strange. Just strange.

So there's this REALLY cute little bike that I'd want if I was a little girl!
It's made by Raleigh and the name is Jazzi. 
It's got little blue jays and music notes on it the seat.
SO cute!

Well that's all for today. :) I've got to get ready for church now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment