28 April 2010

Dip da dipdadip doowop didoobydip ramalamalamakadinkadadinkdadong shoobopshoowatawatyippityboomtaboom changchangchangitychangchabop.

Today was interesting...:)


My lesson went well for the most part...I had trouble with one passage that I've NEVER had trouble with before..so that was EXTREMELY frustrating. 


Went to my other class. That was boring.


Another class that was fun. We pretended we were in colorguard and spun flags in the Quad. Passersby looked at us funny but who cares what they think.


Another class. STUPID. This teacher is just ridiculous and doesn't make any logical sense at all. Whatever. One more class period.


Ugh..another class. This one was especially irritating today. Whatever. Ugh.


Talked with a fly friend. I love her. One of conversations went like this:


KG: I wanna be a sheep farmer in Vietnam
Me: Is it safe in Vietnam?
KG: um..I don't know
Me: Are there sheep in Vietnam?
KG: um..I don't know
Me: Isn't it a little hot and humid for sheep there?
KG: um..I don't know. But I could be the only sheep farmer there!
Me: Yea! You could hold the monopoly on cotton!!!
KG: yea...wait, sheep aren't made of cotton..
Me:....oh...OH THEY'RE MADE OF WOOL!!
laughter ensues. :)



haha. She's fun. :)
Another class. It wasn't TOO bad today. We talked about our final and did something else semi-productive.


I worked on my project for 2 hours while texting my boo Ali. :) I love her!
Then went to another class. It was good. Student conductors did a find job today!


Then to eat with my Twin! Yay. I miss her dearly. We had a good talk.
Then to church. Church was good. The basketball coach came and spoke. Good indeed.


Then to my room where I spent TWO HOURS on my project. Phew. I've still got more to go but I knocked out a big chunk and BLESS THE LORD my teacher moved the due date from Friday to Monday! So I've got all weekend to tweak it.


Last night while working on a different project with Rebecca, we were looking for a specific clip from a movie when we happened upon this one. IT'S HILARIOUS!! [mom, you won't be able to watch it, it's on youtube.]


Crank That-Up-Disney



Well. That's all, I believe.
Today I was very irritable and ornery. 
I hope tomorrow is better.
Pray for my job. It's so confusing what they want from me right now. I don't understand. Ugh. Just pray please.

No comments:

Post a Comment