11 April 2010

Ne absorbeat eas tatarus ne cadant in obscurum*

My roommate is so stinkin clever. I can't even begin to describe how much so. She taught Sunday school this morning and it was BRILLIANT absolutely marvelous. One of a kind. I'm so proud to call her my roommate. :)

Church was good. 

I drove to Paducah for a rehearsal. The ride was nice, good conversation. 
Rehearsal was good I guess. It felt a little pointless just because we'd gone over most of it before. I guess it was good for everyone to get all together and sing. 
The drive back was pleasant. Both passengers snoozed for a while.
I saw a truck of armies. :)

Upon arrival back in Murray, Rebecca and I studied for a stupid test we have tomorrow. Our teacher is so unreasonable. He just doesn't get life I don't think. He assigns SO much for the test..and then tells us to write a research paper..that only has to be TWO PAGES...WHAT THE HECK!?!? I feel like there's something wrong here....

Last night I encountered some interesting folks in the elevator. Yep. Interesting indeed.

I wish I was the type to tell people what I think without being asked. 
I'm not very confrontational, most days.
Although what I have to say won't really cause confrontation, just awkwardness I guess.
Then again, I am the self proclaimed Princess of Awkwardness [my neighbor is the Queen.]

I hope this week goes by fast. I have lot to get done and it would be really nice to be able to do it all. Yea.

Prayers for my friends please.
Both are having familial hard times. 
They need comfort. 
Thanks. :)

I need more time to train for my lifeguarding course.



*That hell not swallow them up, that they fall not into darkness

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog... but the fonts give me a headache sometimes!!

    Love you :-)

    ReplyDelete