25 April 2010

It's The Hardest Thing I'll Ever Have to Do. To Turn Around and Walk Away Pretending I Don't Love You.

I just had the best weekend I've had in a long time! I've never laughed so much in my entire life!! It was so great!!
I went home with my roommate and we took 3 other people with us. SO fun!!
We watched Fiddler on the Roof, the Sandlot, Ever After, and Mr & Mrs. Smith. 
We went to the mall. THAT was fun. :)
Her brother had this "Science Experiment" going on in his bathroom...and unfortunately I was the cause of it's demolition...[it wasn't a real one lol..he was just being a gross boy.]
Her mom made the BEST lunch today that I've had in SOOOOOO long. I miss home cooked food. So bad.
I had a really good time.


On a heavier note...I just found out that I won't know if I'll have a job or not until the END of May. What on Earth am I going to do for an entire month!? Oh my word. This is nuts. Guess I'll figure something out...


I love pandora. It's so cool. Right now I'm listening to the Backstreet Boys station.


I'm eating Spaghetti O's...so healthy.


So. This weekend..well last night we decided it would be fun to "like" everything on a few of our friends' facebook pages. We were right. It was fun. 
Then these 2 girls tried to pull a prank on us by taking Savannah's [one of the girls with us] stuffed pig..from her room in Murray...that was a lame prank. They think they won. They didn't.


Spaghetti O's aren't as good as I remember.


There was a MONSOON this weekend. It was..interesting. The Tornado sirens went off...but we didn't do anything. Haha. We just kept on watching Ever After. I love that movie! Even though I fell asleep. lol.


Well. I'm gonna go watch The Holiday. :) 


Have a nice week, friends. 

1 comment:

  1. How did you feel about Mr and Mrs Smith?

    ReplyDelete