05 April 2010

I'm a Dude, He's a Dude, She's a Dude, We're All Dudes YEA!!

Oh boy oh boy....


So this morning I woke up at THREE ugh..I was burning up hot and there was no way on the planet I was going back to sleep. Man I was so frustrated. Luckily, I wasn't tired all day like I thought I would be in fact, I was more awake and alert than I have been in a LONG time...maybe I should do that more often.. so...while I was awake waiting for 6 o'clock to come so I could get up and get ready for school, I thought of something. This is profound so listen up.

Women are not to be conquered.
They are to be won. 
They are a prize that should be held to the highest regard.
A prize that is cherished and worked hard for.
They are not a goal to achieve or a quota to attain. 
They are to be respected.

Isn't that good!? Man. I love it when stuff like that comes to me.


I also remembered that I forgot to tell everyone that I dropped ANOTHER toothpaste cap down the sink...sure did lol. So that's THREE...haha. Oh well.


I got an email today saying I have an interview in Nashville at 3 on Thursday. WOOHOO. Please pray that this one works out. PLEASE. 


While driving back to Murray yesterday, my left arm got sun. Yay left arm..now if only the right arm could catch up, life would be grand.


Today I had stupid memory time. I hate those. Ugh. 


Tonight is the big game...Butler and Duke...woopdeedoo. I'm torn as to who to hope to win...[wow that's a lot of to's lol] I don't want Duke to win because they beat West Virginia.  I don't want Butler to win because they beat Murray..but I also do want them to win because they beat Murray..if they win that means we lost by only 2 points to the NCAA Champs...whoa! That would be Killa Fly. Butler it is I guess.


The Mariners play the Athletics tonight. I hope Seattle wins. They're my favorite team. Oh, today at breakfast I decided I like the Raptors for NBA...man I pick the coolest teams!! lol. :)


Jennifer and I worked out tonight. It was fun. I like working out...I just don't always have time to do it...


I found the PERFECT song [for me] to arrange for a percussion ensemble..I'm pretty pumped about it.


Well..now I'm just rambling. Later dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment