20 April 2010

I'm Pretty Sure My Cat Has Been Reading My Diary

Well. It's been interesting. Warning: This will be in no particular order. Just whatever comes to mind.


I found out the real name of a guy I named Clive


The Mariners won!


Glee was HILARIOUS. Actually the previews for next week were hilarious.


I'm still in love with LL Cool J


I realized the other day that it's probably best for me to have to wait this next year to join the Navy so I know it's exactly what I want to do and not just a fly by the seat of my pants decision. Which I'm fully certain it's not.


I NEEEEED to pass aural skills with a C. PLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE. The teacher drives me absolutely insane. Like, I don't think you guys get it. He's the same one who teaches my other class that has no rules when it comes to tests. I MUST get out of his class pronto!


Sometimes I'm not sure how I got signed up for certain mailing lists...like Billy Buchanan. I have no idea who he is but he sends me info all the time...


We now have a tennis ball in the office. :)


LAST fall. Like Fall of  08, I made a paper clip chain with my boss's paper clips and he JUST found out yesterday. Wow... :)


There are these HUGE pigeons that hang out on the landings of the fine arts building and I like to scream and scare them.


My arms hurt if I type too much.


I've been trying to wear my night guard but my bottom teeth have found a way to push it out of my mouth in the middle of the night and it drives me NUTS so I can't wear it...erg.


I'm soooooo ready for summer. Oh. My. Word. 


I like telling people I'm joining the Navy and seeing the expressions on their faces. Especially guys. It's a lot of fun. haha. I've gotten a variety of responses!


One of my favorite teachers has a man waiting for her to finish her doctoral stuff YAY. I'm sooo excited for her!!


I hate it when you comment on someone's status on facebook then 5 jillion other people have the same idea and you get 5 jillion notifications in return. Not my idea of a good time.


Bad grammar=BAD. 


I really like jelly beans a lot.


I did close to 300 crunches tonight. Yay. Go me. I won't be able to make it to the gym this week..so that's my compromise: crunches every night.


It feels sad to lose friends. Or when it feels like they don't care. But I guess it's part of life, right?


Sometimes I cry over milk that spilled 3 years ago. Yea, I know, it's lame. Trust me, I know. It's just so gross, it's all chunky and smelly. I can't help it.


I'm not a fan of the fact that I now have to get my student loans through the government..but I guess I'll learn to deal with it. There's not a lot I can do..


I miss my friends from home a lot.


I'm such a packrat. It's horrid. I save everything. I had a row of water bottles lined up on our dresser just in case I might need one. None of them had lids though...I dropped them down the sink. JUST KIDDING. :) HAHA. I threw them away. One day Liz asked me "Are you trying to collect one of every kind of water bottle?" and I said "huh?...oh....no...." hahha. yea. It's ridiculous.


I have clothes that don't fit me but I just can't bring myself to give them away. I'm afraid they'll fit again someday and then I'll need them..or I have memories in them that I'm just not ready to give up. I'm a strange soul. But you already knew that, right?


I think people that think the world is really going to end in 2012 are ignorant. No one knows the day or the hour, true we know the season but He's not coming back December 12, 2012. It'll be when we least expect it. On December 11. Duh. :)


I love my parents. And from what I can tell they love me too. :)


I really want to travel soooo bad. I wanna go to Atlanta, to Florida [I've never been there] to Chicago, San Diego, DC, Alabama, Seattle. Ugh I wanna be anywhere but KY right now..


I feel like everyone I know is getting married, or at least on the path. This stinks. I don't want to get married....not anytime soon. Well, maybe I do. I'll change my mind when I meet the right person. But I'm pretty sure I haven't met him yet. Like that Michael Buble song, probably the only one I like. :)




I came up with a GENIUS plan to never lose another toothpaste cap every again!!!! I got a head band that I never wear, super glued one end to the cap and tied the other end around the tube see: 


GENIUS, RIGHT?!?!?! I think so.




I should go to bed. I thought of so many things to blog about but I didn't write any of them down..and they were GOOOD too. :) Oh well. Maybe next time.


Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment