14 April 2010

Don't Take Her She's All I Got

My life has been pretty normal lately. Nothing too exciting.

I've gotten in the funk though where I wake up Monday morning [mostly] bright eyed and bushy tailed. Tuesday morning is maybe just bushy tailed and Wednesday I'm dead tired all day. What is this!? Irritating, that's what. I don't understand why this is happening. I need it to stop NOW. Mmk thanks.

Liz can't sleep right now. She keeps getting up and talking to me lol.

Tonight at church our campus pastor said he needed a volunteer who was a Bible Scholar and if they got the question he was going ask correct he'd give them $100. Well for whatever reason no one raised their hand...I was like well ok I will. I need $100 lol. So I go up there and the first question he asks is "Who were the 2 people who came back from Canaan and said everything was good?" Well that's easy, Joshua and Caleb. The next question is the one that was worth the $100. It was "Name 2 of the ten who said it was a bad place." Haha. I couldn't do it. All I could think of was Benjamin, which I later found out that one of them was from the tribe of Benjamin. Needless to say, I didn't win the $100. But it was fun anyway. :)

I love my friends. One of them just gave Liz and I lots of food. :) Yay.

School is almost over. Woohoo. I wanna be in the sun all day!! Lol. It kills me to go to stinky class and sit in stinky flourescent lighting!! Ugh.

The lemon cake is gone. Finally. lol

This weekend I get to sing the Mozart Requiem. Yay. I'm SOOOO excited!!!

Well. That's all I've got.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed watching you up there on stage... trying to get the $100. =)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete