30 April 2010

I Found My Pearl Colored Fingernail Polish Yesterday :)

So today was the best day I had ALLLL week! :)


I'll tell you all about it!


So. I went to the library this morning with 2 of the coolest freshman..well actually I walked with one and the other already happened to be there...anyway. They're fun, I like them. :) And I got over half of the rest of my project done! YAY!! All I have to do is type up stuff I've already written! yay!!


So we're sitting there for about an hour and in walks Clive and his friend [that I haven't named :) haha] and what do ya know..they sit right at the table next to us! haha. That was fun.


Then I went to work...it was intense in there..oh boy...lol


Then to class where we accomplished absolutely nothing.


Lunch with Rebecca! I haven't gotten to eat with her at all this week so that was fun! We then went to the bookstore to get cough drops for her. While there I saw that you can get a free t-shirt if you sell your books there AND pre-package them SIGN ME UP! lol. I also found out that you can sell books that you didn't buy from there...So I'm meeting my mother tomorrow she can bring all the textbooks she can find that I've had throughout college to me. :) I think there are some in basement somewhere but I know there are at least like 3 that are upstairs from last semester.


Then I had the irritating class. It wasn't so bad today.


Then I came back to my room, finished some more of my project, futzed around on the computer. While futzing I remembered that I was really mad about my stupid car insurance going up so I was talking to my mom about it and she told me to go to Progressive.com and get a quote. Do you know that they are gonna charge me HALF of what I'm paying now! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!? I said SIGN ME UP! lol. So, luckily my policy with my other company is up next Saturday so I told them I didn't wanna renew it and I am now under Progressive. Shoo. :) AND I momma told me that my sister wants to get a mobile phone and wants under my plan..then she can pay half and I'll pay the other half and that will cut all my life expenses in HALF!!! PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD. He answers prayer, for sure!!


Then went swimming. Man, Andrea kicked my butt today. It was ROUGH lol. But I'm glad she did or else I won't get the proper training. Ya know? 
Then she, Rebecca and I went to eat mexican. Yum. Then Dairy Queen. Yum. THEN we watched Pride and Prejudice LOOOOOVE that movie!!


Now I'm back in my room thinking about going to sleep. :)


Goodnight all.

1 comment: