04 April 2010

He Flies Through The Air With The Greatest of Ease.

So let me tell you all about Saturday.

I woke up, took a shower, got dressed, went to get pictures for the directory taken. While waiting for the camera to be free, I feel something on my hand, thinking it was a hair I reach to throw it off...little did I know it was a SPIDER crawling out of my jacket!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. I killed it. Phew. Crisis averted. We had pictures taken. Went home, changed clothes. Mom and I went to Walmart..I saw Jennifer there, the first thing she says is, actually it's the 2nd "You have a spider on your shoulder" and  I said "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!??!" she flicked it off, again, crisis averted. Mom bought me shampoo and conditioner yay! :) I love her, for other reasons than that. :) Went home. Watched some taped shows on the tube. Took a nap. RIGHT as I was getting to sleep I get a text from someone calling me a poptart. A poptart. Really? That's the best you can come up with, that's ridiculous. lol. Woke up, got ready to go out with Jenn.

Went to Jennifer's house, did some things like lose her phone, then find it again..you know the normal stuff. Then we drove to this really good pizza place and semi watched the Butler/Michigan game. Part of me is glad Butler won..but most of me is not. Then we went to Aaron's to do his dishes, my favorite Marine was there. We watched the West Virginia/Duke game. ALL of me is mad that Duke won. Ugh. Did the dishes, played with the dog [ I LOVE HER] then took Jenn home and went to my home.

Wanna hear about Sunday? Ok.

I woke up. Took a shower. Got dressed. Went to church where I saw my friend Danielle! Yay. It's been so long since I've seen her. Then we went out to eat and our food was GOOD. We got dessert and it was HUGE. Daddy and I shared. :)

Then I came back to school. :( I called my mom to let her know I arrived. She told me to take a nap, so I did. :) When I woke up I did some homework, then got on facebook. Woohoo. I talked Rebecca into eating outside with me then watching a movie. It didn't take too much convincing though. We watched a movie called Sliding Doors...it was....interesting to say the least..While watching it the same person who called me a poptart texted me again and they were just being awkward. I'm not sure what's going on lol...Whatever.

THEN I come back to my room and eventually my neighbor, comes in so I can tell her all about my weekend. So she gets in here and I'm telling my story and she starts making a face and oh wait, I forgot, our window is open so you can see across the way into other people's rooms..ok back to the story, she starts making faces and I'm like what is your deal? And she said "that guy just took off his shirt right in front of the window" so I check it out, sure enough he did. So I sit back down to continue my story and not 30 seconds later she runs out of the room...I was like WHAT IS YOUR DEAL!?!? I followed her into the hall and she said HE...TOOK....OFF....EVERYTHING....EVERYTHING!!!! AND HE WAS STANDING IN THE WINDOW!! and I just busted out laughing it was HILARIOUS. Luckily, I didn't see hahahhaa. But it was really funny that she did.

Well. That was my weekend. I don't count on anything interesting happening between now and the time I go to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment