17 April 2010

Hello Seattle, I Am a Moutaineer.

Today was SUUUUPER long. But really good too. :)


I worked this morning. That's always entertaining! Jesse and I found an AWESOME pandora radio station: NSYNC!! :) It's the bomb.com!!! 
We found out interesting things about people.


Quote of the Day: Switch Teams!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH


Last night one of the drummers sleep walked across the back of the stage and I had to go get him. That was FUN! lol


After work I went to class. Class that I was supposed to have a test in this past Wed. but the teacher skipped so it's not been moved to Monday. Class that I was supposed to turn in a rough draft of a paper but that was also moved to Monday. Class where I learned about Indian [as in from India] performing arts culture...that was interesting. Then Wind Ensemble where I magically have parts to play now. Woohoo. So I didn't really get to eat lunch, which is ok because I wasn't really hungry and I was saving room for FLAMINGO ROOOWWW!!!


Then Form class where I was wrong the entire time, no matter what I said it wasn't even the slightest bit right...go figure. Then back to my room to sit. Which I did marvelously. :)


Rebecca finished her arranging then we went to Wal-mart, got gas and then off to rehearsal, but FIRST Flamingo Row. :) yum yum yum I LOVE that place!!! 


Rehearsal was fun. Haha. I sat by Anna, she plays oboe too!! We had fun. We talked about the bass players, they were cute. :) [before rehearsal started, Rebecca called dibs on one of them, but Anna had already claimed him. That was a fun time.] Then my friend Laura, on the other side of me said "I think that guy playing bells is kind of cute, in a grunge sort of way" and i said "eh...he's not my type." and she said "oh, do you like more clean cut guys?" 
".....um...not necessarily" 
"ok?" 
"he doesn't have enough melanin for me"
"what is melanin?" 
"the stuff that makes your skin color."
"oh, so you like dark guys?"
"uh...yea.."
"darkER guys...?"
"black? yes?"
"HAHAHAHAH" 
that was SO funny lol. 
Then we sang. Then we waited for the people that rode with us. We talked about fun things.


I told one of my favorite teachers that I'm joining the Navy and she was beside herself lol. She said "for the men?" and I said "HAHAHAHAHA no, that's not what I said" then she said to be careful of the "g's" because I'll get wrinkles HAHAHA. :) I love her!


Then we drove home...well we started to.
Funny story: This kid passed up that's in choir and we both know him. So I subconsciously thought "well I'll just follow him, even though I know the way" so I was talking to Rebecca and he gets on the interstate, so I follow. And as we're entering I say "um..I think we're going the wrong way.." and she says "hm, the wrong way?" and I said "yea" well, sure enough we were lol!! So we just turned off on an exit we knew and turned around. That was fun. :)


THEN. We got on the highway after the interstate and this guy ZOOMS past me. And I say, yes, out loud "I hope you get pulled over" I probably shouldn't have said that but they were going REALLY fast when it was only supposed to be fast. Then a while later we're coming into town over this hill and we see blue lights on the right side of the road and Rebecca said "it would be funny if it was the guy that passed us earlier" and I said "HAHAH yea." so we looked AND IT WAS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH JUSTICE WAS SERVED. I love it when that happens. 


Today I was talking to Jennifer. She said "I realized yesterday that your mom is just as bad as you when it comes to jay walking" and I said "you mean she doesn't do it?" and she said "yea she said something to me about doing it" and I said "BECAUSE IT'S BREAKING THE LAW!!!! it's just like running a red light!!!" 
And it is. Jay walking makes me VERY uncomfortable and sometimes in certain places you can get a ticket for doing so!


I wanna watch Sleepless in Seattle. That's such  a good movie!!!


Sometimes I find notes I've written myself so I remember to do things months after I've written them lol. The other day I had my lesson and while my teacher was talking to me I felt a paper in my pocket...I hadn't worn these shorts in a LOOOONG time so I really wasn't sure what it was. As he was talking I pulled it out and looked at it. Of course he stopped talking because he realized I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying. And he asked what it was. At the time I had no idea, it had a bunch of doodling and words on it. Lol, sounds like me. I later figured out that it was notes from a Sunday night sermon.


I love Jesus. :) 
I love you too. 
Thanks for reading my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment