07 April 2010

You Turn My Tears to Roses

So...


They "turned" the air conditioning on in my dorm...or so they say..it's still smoldering hot in here so I probably wont be sleeping well tonight...again...for the 4th night in a row..joy in my basket.


Today was fine. I had my lesson. Normal.
Went to arranging where they played my arrangement of Anchors Aweigh. Yay. :) It was grand.
Went to Marching Band class. It was alright...we watched Drum Corps stuff. 
Went to Music History. BORING. 
Then lunch
Then Form class. YUCK.
Then work. That was fun I guess. I was so dead tired that I wasn't really present. I got in bed last night at 930 and didn't go to sleep until AT LEAST 1230...and I wasn't awake enough to get up and do anything..it was just so hot I couldn't sleep!! :( And the night before that I woke up every few hours..and I already told you the night before that I woke up at 3 and couldn't get back to sleep. BAH!
Then I got a voice lesson from Rebecca. She has to choose someone fly [obviously, that's why she chose me. :)] to give 3 voice lessons to for one of her classes. It was fun. :)
Then Symphonic Band, I almost fell asleep in there. I kid you not.
Then supper with several of my favorites. :)
Then Church time. He talked about What the Resurrection means to us today. It was good.
Now. I'm here. OH WAIT.
As we were being let out of Church it started POURING down rain!! I'm talking like a tsunami! It was CRAZY!!! So I had the pleasure of walking back in it..and my flip flop broke. :( but I fixed it. I got SOAKING wet. Now it's thundering!!! I love thunder!!!
Then I filled at my census.


I was reminded last night of why dating is not on the top of my priority list. Guys are jerks. Most of them anyway. Usually it takes like 5 months for me to become uninteresting..this time it was only 5 days. I must be getting good at this or something...I mean I didn't even remotely like this guy and he was a jerk. Ugh whatever. Jesus is all I need.


I have an interview tomorrow YAY!!! Prayers are appreciated! The beautiful Tatiana is accompanying me on the 3 hour drive! I'm so excited! We've never been on a road trip together!! :) 


I miss some of my friends. I wish they weren't so busy so we could hang out. Oh well. Maybe someday I guess. :/ 


Sorry the wit just isn't flowing tonight..my brain is clogged..it hasn't been cleansed because I haven't slept well in 4 days. 


I'm done.


Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment