02 April 2010

OOhh Baby Here I Am Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours!

So. Today was grand. Yay. :)

In the office, even though we had to fix dumb pep band folders we found the BEST Pandora Channel EVVVERRR!! It's called...are you ready for this...hold onto your seats! Aretha Franklin Channel!!
The first hour is probably the best..then I think they run out of songs or something..maybe they were just having a bad day but they started playing the same songs over but different versions..anyway..IT'S THE BOMB. Check it out.

The other job I applied for emailed me back today..it's looking good so please pray about that. I really just wanna be in the sun...as I'm sure I stated in the last blog.

This morning I said goodbye to a friend who was visiting Murray on her Spring Break, we have the same name AND we're from the same county! How cool is that!?!? Anyway, I do miss her, she's a really sweet person and I just enjoy her company! But she's married now and living semi-far away. Yay her. :)

So I keep seeing this same kid everywhere...[he's not really a kid, but that's what I call him because well, I don't know his name. I guess I could ask him but I feel like that would be sort of awkward]..anyway EVERYWHERE I say. I saw him probably 17 times today..he probably thinks I'm following him around..which I'm totally not. That's strange and really obvious lol. Or maybe he's following me...but I always see him in front of me..it's not like I turn around and he's right there..it's like I walk upon him. Anyway..it's strange that I'm seeing him so often.

It seems they've made some executions in The Land of Traffic Cylinders, there seemed to less of them as I passed through today..I wonder what they did to be "taken care of"...interesting. After The Land of Traffic Cylinders comes Land Fill City.."yucko" is probably what you're thinking and you'd be exactly right! YUCKO..but today, they had their garbage under control. Good for them. I did not want my nose placed under attack as it so often is. We both greatly appreciated the absence of that putrid warfare. Here's where I'd like to extend my thanks to the Mayor of Land Fill City: Thank you so very much Mayor Yubskowitz for keeping your inhabitants under strict supervision today, it's greatly appreciated by everyone in JB's Nostrilville.

After that, I passed a guy in a JEEP from ALASKA!!! How cool is that!?!? I'll tell you: SOOOOO COOOLLLL!!! He was going the wrong way to go home though..I guess I should have told him that..but I didn't think about it..all I was thinking was "AAAALLLLAAAASSSSKKKKAAA!!! I KNOW SOMEONE FROM THERE!!! I WONDER IF THEY KNOW EACH OTHER!?!?!" it's true. I was shouting at myself.

I have all my best thoughts and epiphanies while I'm in the bathroom..I'm not sure why but that's the way it always seems to happen. When I had this thought, I was washing my hands. So..my sister has a 4 day weekend because there's a teacher day on Monday for whatever reason..anyway..I then thought about how a while back some students were raising a huge stink about teachers wearing crosses, having them in their rooms, and something about prayer..I wanna say see you at the pole but I'm not sure if that's correct. Anyway the gist is that they felt their rights were being infringed upon...here's where my bathroom epiphany comes in: I think that anyone who has a problem with Christians and their beliefs and raises stinks so that we have rights taken away should also have the pleasure of working and attending school on Good Friday and Christmas [this one just came to my mind..the original thought was Good Friday]...I mean..those are Christian holidays and if they can't tolerate me and my beliefs long enough for me to gather with fellow Christians around a flagpole to pray to the God who saved me from the depths of Hell, why should they get time off for something they don't believe even happened? Maybe that's the wrong attitude to have, I don't know, I'm not an expert on attitudes but it just burns my biscuits black when people tell me that I have to tolerate certain things yet they don't have to tolerate me and my beliefs. That's wrong, I'm sorry. Just plain wrong.
Phew..stepping off this box of Irish Spring now.

I want a puppy. SO bad! SO SO SO SO SO bad. I saw so many today with their happy owners. And all of them were just so stinkin adorable. Ugh. I love puppies! Man, it was beautiful oustide today. April is my favorite month bc the weather is PERFECT!! I think I may have gotten a little sun burned...my face felt funny earlier but I haven't looked to closely at it...

Tomorrow we have pictures for the church directory..WOOHOOO...then hang out time with BFF2 [don't flip, Jesus is 1. :)]

Well. I love every single one of you that read this. I hope you understand the way I think a little more every time you read an entry. :)

Signed,
The Sultan of Swat.
[haha not really, obviously I'm not a major league baseball player..neither am I dead..but if I had to choose a nickname..it just might be that one!]

No comments:

Post a Comment