14 October 2010

b-b-b-b-b- benny and the jets!

Day 23: Something That Makes You Feel Better

Well, like all of these blogs, there are many things that make me feel better.

Hugs. [Good ones. Not stupid wimpy ones]
When someone is genuinely concerned about me, not because they want me to dish what's going on in my life so they can go tell someone else. But when they genuinely care.
Working out makes me feel a lot better!
Getting mail
Surprises [good ones, not bad ones]
Puppies!
Hoodie weather
The WIND!!!!
Good music
Water, like in pools, oceans, rivers
Bridges make me happy
Thinking about how I'm going to be in the Navy this time next year
Crying
When my football teams do well
When people love me.

That's all. Nothing else on the planet makes me feel better.

jk.
There's more but I'm distracted right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment