11 October 2010

Eat Your Pickles.

Day 20: This Month


Well. It's only the 11th day of this month and so far it's been pretty crappy. It's been stressful and dramatic and I wouldn't be upset if it ended early. 
I'll try to focus on the good things...
This past weekend we beat the junk out of the other team at our homecoming game. Well I take that back..we only won by 13 points..but the score was 72-59...so yea lol.
I went to see You Again tonight with my best best friend and her roommate. It was good. Not as good as I expected but still good. 
I got makeupped. That was fun. :) Pictures to come, I'm sure. I don't have them but I'll get them.
I have friends and family who love me to pieces and will listen to me talk about the same thing over and over until I'm all talked out. :)
Today, the army in my math class discovered my existence...either that or I had a booger on my face or something..he kept looking at me. That made me smile.
I'm going home to sit a cow..not really a cow but it's a LARGE dog this weekend and I'm really excited.
I got to have dinner with my "twin" last night. It was great, I haven't talked to her in so long!
I might get to hang out with my long lost best guy friend this weekend...we'll see. I probably won't have gas. I haven't seen him since...uh..I have no idea when lol. I guess over the summer some time because it was warm..maybe May lol. Who knows.
The Ducks beat Washington State. :)
My roommate is the bomb.com. It's true, ask her.


That's all I can think of right now, sorry. It really has been a rough 2 weeks. 
Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment