05 October 2010

I'm Gonna Go Put Mousse in My Hair.

Day 14: What You Wore Today.

Seriously? Again. Alright..

Well since it's Tie-Dye Tuesday, naturally I wore a hand-dyed tie dyed shirt. :) It says New York City on it and has a little taxi cab. It's pretty cute. :)

You say "Where did you get that shirt"
I respond "GOOOOODWILL!" :) haha no really. In fact I'm pretty sure I got it like the weekend after I got back from NYC. :) It was half off so DUH I bought it.

I wore jeans, pink socks and tennis shoes.

This morning as I was searching for shoes to wear I realized I have a billion pairs of flip flops and one pair of tennis shoes. I wouldn't mind so much if it weren't getting cold and my feet didn't stink. I have cowboy boots and rain boots also..these are the only 3 pairs of shoes I have to keep my feet warm this winter. I guess it could be worse, right?

I hate "what you wore today" days...they're lame. I hope tomorrow is a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment