20 October 2010

Day 29: Your Aspirations

I'm not sure what to write since I told you once already about my dreams..but my best best friend said I should define aspiration..I think that's a good a idea and it'll probably push me in the right direction. :) Soooo.

According to dictionary.com, an aspiration is a strong desire, longing or aim.

Hm...things I strongly desire.

to be in the Navy. NOW.
to marry....:) someone with lots of melanin BAHAHAHAHAHHA
to graduate.
to be a foster parent
to travel the world
to love Jesus and show that love to others more and more everyday
to be in shape and eat right
to have money to do things other than sit in Murray
to forget
to be pursued. none of that chasing boys around for me, no sirree!
to enjoy my job again
to speak my mind without suffering the consequences of doing so
to be able to fly
to send letters to all military families who have lost loved ones in this war and to make them genuine so they know I mean what I say...I would have done this a while ago but I have NO idea where to get that information..so if you know, you could tell me and I'd appreciate it.
to get a whole month of good sleep and not be tired at all...well not until it's time to go to bed
to dance in the rain...preferably at my wedding but before then is acceptable too

That's all you need to know for now. Plus I had an INTENSE workout today so I'm whooped. :)

Tomorrow is the last day...I've got to start planning now on what to say..I've got to make it special. I hope you've enjoyed the past 29 days. :)
Maybe I can find something similar to do for the next 30 days...don't get your hopes up, I don't plan on looking too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment