06 October 2010

God's Buildin a Church!

Day 15: Your Dreams

Geez..it took me long enough to get to this stinkin page...so anyway my dreams.

Well. My dream dreams like what happens when I sleep are usually pretty wild...
Sometimes people don't even look the same AT ALL but I just know it's them. It's so weird. Same thing with places.
I have this one dream that when it starts I know exactly what's going to happen, in fact I commentate in my head and tell myself what's going on. Sometimes I can avoid it if it's something bad but most times I just have to prepare myself...it's really strange.
And I have this other one that occurs when I get stressed but it's a continuation..like I can't tell you what the dream is right now but I know as soon as it starts that it's a continuation from one maybe a year before..it's also strange.


My goal dreams...
I want to be in the Navy. I WILL be in the Navy.
I want to be a mechanic eventually.
I want to be a foster parent.
I want to help at risk youth.
I want to live in a big city.
I want to spread the love of Jesus Christ everywhere I go.
I want to love the "unloveable."
I want to sky dive.
I want to parasail<--that's spelled incorrectly, I know.
I want to travel the world.
I want to see the Redwoods.
I want to break records.
I want people to look up to me.
I want to marry my best friend [probably not the one I have now...]
I want to influence people.
I want so much more than I could ever express to you in a blog..

I hope this shows you what kind of person I am. I've noticed lately that I've gotten pickier with the people I enjoy...I'd rather not be this way. I'm trying to work on that.

Tomorrow's may be a little late..like the day after tomorrow late lol. I won't be around a computer long enough to write about it. :) So you'll receive 2 on Friday most likely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment