25 October 2010

My Life Be Like Ooooh Aaaah

Day 30: One Last Moment

Well. I still haven't found an EXCELLENT topic..so I'll just write on this mediocre one. :)

I've been DYING to tell you all about my wedding dress.

WHOA calm down, no, I'm not getting married lol. One of my best friends is though and I was looking at dresses with her, naturally. :)
And I saw the back of this one in the catalog, I wrote down the name of the website and searched for it. FOUND IT. :) It's so beautiful. No, I don't even have a boyfriend but this dress must be mine with a get married.

Your question: will you still be able to get it when you get married? Well the plan is to get married in 2012 hahaha, the website goes back to dresses from fall of 2002..so I sure hope it's still there and available. I've written down the name and the designer in a safe place so I don't forget. :)

Oooh it's so beautiful, you'll love it. Here take a look. :)

Well. I was going to put the pictures in here but looks like I can't..so I'll just tell you what to do.

Go to casablancabridal.com
Type "2004" into the search bar on the top right..HURRY before the music starts! lol.
BINGO! You're now looking at the dress I'll be wearing in my wedding. Make sure to look at all the pictures. It's so beautiful.
No, I have no idea how much it costs but it doesn't matter right now because I don't have a man...
Someday. :)

Well that's all. :)
I'll start looking for a new fun blog thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment