01 October 2010

Kick Ball Change Kick Ball Change [these are dance moves, not sports plays]

Day 10: What You Wore Today

This topic should be tomorrow cuz I be lookin flyyyy! hahahahaha :)

Ok..so I wore a Cubs t-shirt. No, I'm not a fan but it was made in 1988..which makes it FLY AND my grandfather gave it to me and I love him. :)

My jeans came from Goodwill..they're COMFORTABLE and they fit me gooood...for now.

On my feet, I wore flip flops.

Then I wore work out clothes...to work out in. [yes I  know that sentence is grammatically incorrect but whoopdeedoo]

That's all. I feel like this blog lacks something..like length, depth, width...any other words that end in th.. :)

Hm...what else can I talk about?

I could talk about how the person who was supposed to be my best friend in high school no longer talks to me..but I won't.
Or how her sister is a better friend to me than she is..but I won't talk about that either.

Hm. I'm kind of in a strange mood tonight.
Tomorrow I'm going with a friend to get her a tattoo! I almost hope it's buy one get one free day and she lets me get a free one LOL!! hahahaha [I'm sure my mother just had a heart attack lol]. I know exactly what I want and where. :) Hahah. This is highly unlikely of course. But a girl can dream. :)

Well. I'm not in a ramblin' mood tonight so it's just not coming to me...I'm sorry this one is lame. The others will be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment