04 October 2010

WhoaAAA WhoooOOOOOaaa

Day 13: This Week

Well. It's only day 2 of this week..so this post is probably going to be even less interesting than the last.

Day one of this week:
Got up.
Got dressed.
Went to church.
Learned about ideals in Sunday School.
I can't remember what the sermon was about, I remember it was good though.
Went home.
Ate lunch.
Met the 184 lb English Mastiff I'll be dogsitting in 2 weeks.
Watched tv.
Folded clothes.
Packed previously mentioned clothes.
Went to church.
Fellowshipped with good friends at "eat after church" time.
Drove back.
Did NOT get air for my tires...
Truck shut off in the middle of the road.
Couldn't find the power steering fluid.
Boys looked for like 5 minutes then found it.
Found out I was completely out of power steering fluid...great.
Buy power steering fluid.
Can't get the bottle down in the crevice to pour it in.
Get paper funnel from cashier.
Success.
Drive back to Murray.
Futz around on the internet.
Go to bed.

Day 2.
Arise [only after hitting snooze twice].
Get dressed.
See that my hair looks marvelous and I'm just not sure why..
Go to prayer.
Pray.
Go to breakfast.
Eat.
Practice my oboe.
Work in the band office.
Go to math class.
Learn Math.
Go to history.
Learn history, doodle, get sun burnt..ya know the norm.
Go to lunch.
Eat.
Go to wind ensemble.
Play.
Work some more.
SEE KATIE GRAVES!!!
Tell her my story..it should have taken maybe 15 minutes..it took an hour and 15....
Find out that "doodling" is not in t9 [texting language] but the word "fondling" will gladly take its place...
Leave work.
Come back to my room.
Email Progressive.
Start blog.
Watch Megan unpack.
Work out.
Get promised food but promise is not delivered upon until 45 minutes later.
Go to Megan's boyfriend's house.
Watch The Guardian [so good!]
Cry..of course.
Leave.
Take shower on the OTHER end of the hall...this is a big deal because I've never done it before, in all my 3 years in this dorm I've only showered on this one side!! Ha!
Finish blog.
Go to bed shortly after.

Hope this kept you entertained for a good 5 minutes, though I'm not holding my breath..

1 comment: