02 October 2010

Cause You're Amazing Just The Way You Are

Day 11: Your Siblings

I should start off by saying that I would post a picture of her beautiful face but 1. I don't want you all to be jealous and 2. I'm at home with dial up internet and it'd be more trouble than it's worth.

Well. You already know she's beautiful because I just told you.
She was named after 2 country music singers from the 90s....possibly 80s too but I was only around for 5 months of that decade so I wouldn't know.
She's going to college for instrumental performance..she wants to play in a symphony.
She loves Jesus a whooooole lot.
She's the best darn sister I've ever had.
Sometimes she's crazy and it bugs me but I get over it because I love her.
Sometimes she doesn't always get what's going on as quick as everyone else..that sometimes bugs me too but I get over it.
She loves college. I knew she would.
She also likes poetry and long walks on the beach haha jk I just made that up.
She's very supportive of me and I'm very thankful of her.
She's listened to me talk about guys for..well as long as she could hold more than a 30 second attention span I guess.
I'm convinced she was adopted..she's convinced she was switched at birth..Momma denies both of these accusations...
She just got a cell phone. She didn't really want one but I think Momma made her get one.

That's all I can think of right now. It's been a REALLY long week and I'm tired.

I love her. That's all you really need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment