18 October 2010

PoPo Shut Us Down Down.

Day 27: Your Favorite Place.


My favorite place is in your arms.


There are plenty of physical places that I absolutely LOVE: Chicago, Atlanta, St. Louis, NYC, DC, Nashville. But these really don't have any meaning to me. They're just places to visit, sights to see. 


I love hugs. Anyone who knows me knows that. And if you're reading this that means I have some sort of relationship with you. I care about you and our friendship. And because of that, I'm sure I've hugged you. And if I haven't well shame on me. 


Relationships mean a lot to me. I try to take good care of mine. I value them above some other things..not all but some.


Nothing makes me feel better than a hug. So if I look like I'm down or just having a rough day, hug me. It may not fix my problems but it will at least make me feel better for a little while.


Hugging me is like saying "I love you" When I took the Love Languages test a while back, my love language was physical touch[I think it's changed since then but I'm sure.. it's still right up there with whatever has taken it's spot though]. And who doesn't want to be loved? It's one of the greatest feelings in the world! A feeling that I never want to lose. 


So. Next time you see me, no matter what I'm doing..unless I'm sleeping or something [then your hug will not be appreciated] HUG ME my favorite place is in your arms, after all. :)

1 comment:

  1. apparently you're not writing this one for me. i've been staring at you while you're on fb chat and TRYING to get your attention so i could hug you.

    i'm pretty upset right now.

    ReplyDelete