15 October 2010

Suddenly I See...

Day 24: Something That Makes You Cry

Ugh...once again, there are plenty of things that make me cry.


1. The commercials about abused animals.
2. That song about the little girl whose dad kills him and her mom and then she gets adopted and goes to Sunday School. Every time..that song gets me.
3. The love that Jesus has for me and how I most times take it for granted.
4. The thought of always being the "best friend" and nothing more. Sometimes that irritates me more than it makes me cry..but a lot of times it makes me cry.
5. When my mom calls just to tell me she loves me.
6. When I've put a lot of hard work into something and it doesn't show at all.
7. When my best friend drops off the face of the planet and doesn't talk to me anymore.
8. Stubbing my toe.
9. Some songs, places, and scents associated with certain people
10. When people yell at me.
11. When people don't realize that they are loved.
12. When my dad writes me notes telling me how much he loves me.
13. Sometimes when people give me hugs.
14. When my friends care too much at just the "right" times.
15.  [Apparently] when people ask me to be bridesmaids in their wedding 
16. When people make me so angry I can't speak, I cry.
17. When people talk about my business like it has to do with them..
18. Sometimes when I just sit and think.
19. When I try really hard to make something work [friendships usually] and the other person just doesn't care..
20. Invitation time at church. Every time I think of someone I know who needs to be saved and how I wish they were there right then so they could get saved...in fact I'm about to start crying about it right now. 


I think 20 things is quite enough for you to know how sensitive I am.

1 comment: